A handpicked collection of 25 favourite styles from Interweave.
The first in a brand new sequence, Interweave Favorites: 25 Knitted add-ons to put on and percentage is a set of comfortable styles rigorously curated from our roster of exceptional authors and architects and taken jointly in one book.
Knitters of all degrees will locate lots of standout initiatives to make and love, from hot socks to soft shawls; from colourful mitts to shawl and hat units. such a lot tasks will be knitted quickly sufficient to develop into well timed presents, whereas a few--such as an Estonian lace shawl--require extra time (but are worthy it). that includes vintage types with a few smooth twists, Interweave Favorites: 25 Knitted add-ons to put on and proportion actually deals whatever for everybody.
Read Online or Download 25 Knitted Accessories to Wear and Share PDF
Best knitting books
Glossy knitters are easily in love with luxurious yarnsвЂ”and the classy goods they could make from those opulent, irresistibly touchable fabrics. Sensual Knits feeds their starvation for trendy initiatives made in particular with the best merinos, alpacas, silks, cashmeres, and angoras. attractive versions demonstrate the garments, and each exquisitely photographed garment offers a beautiful instance of ways vintage is usually very horny.
In Special Knits, Debbie Bliss offers a beautiful assortment for newborns that would be adored and passed down for future years. a few designs are uncomplicated to make—their specified caliber lies within the softness of the knit, usually a cashmere combine. Others are designated for his or her trimming—a scattering of beads, a velvet bow, an organza ribbon.
Книга The Knitters Bible представляет основы вязания. Описания, схемы, узоры, простые и более сложные модели, огромное количество иллюстраций.
Cochet Rugs and Throws
- Spin to Knit: The Knitter's Guide to Making Yarn
- Socks - Socks - Socks: 70 Winning Patterns from Knitter's Magazine Contest
- Hats Gloves Scarves: Easy Designer Knits for Family and Friends
- Knitting Classic Style: 35 Modern Designs Inspired by Fashion's Archives
- Knitted Icons: 25 Celebrity Doll Patterns
Additional info for 25 Knitted Accessories to Wear and Share
Weave the end at the selvage edge for 2" and cut off the end. 6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 on the other end. There it is: a finished, embellished scarf. Now you’re ready to tackle any of the stylish projects in this book. You knew you could do it! indd 32 3/22/05 7:14:25 PM Hats, Hoods and Scarves T he temperature is plummeting and frost is in the air. It’s just the time to wrap up in cuddly hats, hoods and scarves. But instead of using the normal dull and boring colors, try bright and vibrant hues and yarns full of texture, like those used in the projects in this chapter to brighten up those wintry days.
4. Thread tail onto yarn needle and weave seam together. Bead Embellishment 1. Cut a 24" length of sewing thread and run through the beeswax several times to condition. 2. Beginning at the seam, sew a bead to the edge, pulling up snugly and passing through the bead twice. 3. Knot and weave the thread ½" along the edge and attach the next bead. 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until back at the beginning. Detail of the beaded edge. For more protection from the elements, wrap the mobius scarf around your neck, as shown at left.
6. Knot your thread in the edge of the scarf. 7. Weave your thread along the edge of the scarf about 1", make another knot and string eight more beads. 8. Continue across the end edge as in steps 4 through 7 until there are nine dangles. 9. Repeat steps 2 through 8 for the other scarf end. Small saucer or shallow bowl *Used for this project: 3 balls Poppy by TahkiStacy Charles (color 004 Bright Multi, 81 yd); 6-10697 Czech mix glass beads by the Bead Shoppe; and 1881-20 coins (aluminum coins assorted; gold-plated, 90 pieces) by Darice.