By Stephen N. Elliott, Ryan J. Kettler, Peter A. Beddow, Alexander Kurz
The Handbook of available fulfillment checks for All scholars: Bridging the Gaps among examine, perform, and Policy provides a wealth of evidence-based recommendations designed to maneuver the review box past “universal” criteria and regulations towards practices that increase studying and trying out results. Drawing on an intensive learn and theoretical base in addition to rising parts of curiosity, the amount makes a speciality of significant coverage issues, educational issues, and try out layout concerns, including:
- The IEP team’s function in sound assessment.
- The relationships between chance to benefit, overview, and studying outcomes.
- Innovations in automated trying out and the “6D” framework for traditional setting.
- Legal concerns within the evaluate of distinct populations.
- Guidelines for linguistically available assessments.
- Evidence-based tools for making merchandise differences that bring up the validity of inferences from try out scores.
- Strategies for writing clearer try items.
- Methods for together with pupil enter in evaluate design.
- Suggestions for larger dimension and checks which are extra inclusive.
This Handbook is an important reference for researchers, practitioners, and graduate scholars in schooling and allied disciplines, together with baby and college psychology, social paintings, precise schooling, studying and dimension, and schooling policy.